Release 22.03 Key Features
Modified on Mon, 11 Apr 2022 at 05:50 PM
- CoreView Release Notes September 2023
- CoreView Release Notes August 2023
- CoreView Release Notes July 2023
- CoreView Release Notes June 2023
- CoreView Release Notes May 2023
- CoreView Release Notes April 2023
- CoreView Release Notes March 2023
- CoreView Release Notes February 2023
- CoreView Release Notes January 2023
- CoreView December 2022 Release Notes
- CoreView November 2022 Release Notes
- CoreView October 2022 Release Notes
- September 2022 Release Notes
- August 2022 Release Notes
- Release 22.06 Key Features
- Release 22.05 Key Features
- Release 22.04 Key Features
- Release 22.03 Key Features
- Release 22.01 Key Features
- Release 21.12 Key Features
- Release 21.11 Key Features
- Release 21.10 Key Features
- Release 21.09 Key Features
- Release 21.08 Key Features
- Release 21.07 Key Features
- Release 21.05 Key Features
- Release 21.04 Key Features
- Release 21.03 Key Features
- Release 21.02 Key Features
- Release 21.01 Key Features
- Release Information
- Getting Started with Customer Care
Getting Started with CoreView
- Configuration Overview
- Creating CoreView Tenant Administrators
- CoreView Operator Uses Cases & Dependencies
- Creating a License Pool
- Understanding Virtual Tenants
- "Send As" DNS Requirements for CoreAdoption Campaigns (Optional)
- How to enforce MFA on CoreView service accounts
- Creating a License Pool
- How to ensure security for CoreView service accounts
- Disabling MFA for CoreView service accounts
- Set Conditional Access to grant access only inside the CoreView data center
- How to check and analyze the Message Trace
- How To Configure Email Forwarding
- How to convert a Shared Mailbox to a User Mailbox
- How to convert a user mailbox to a shared mailbox in Exchange Online
- How to Create Microsoft 365 Groups for Improved Collaboration
- How To Create Shared Mailbox
- How To Create User Mailbox
- How To Grant Access To Mailbox
- How to List all the Mailboxes a User has access to in Microsoft 365
- How to remove delegates from Mailbox
- How to remove user access to Mailbox
- How to review and manage Exchange online mailbox permissions
- How to verify if a user has updated the Password
- Read Permission for Mailbox
- What are security groups and How to create it
- What is a Distribution Group and How to create it
- Exchange Online
- Custom Actions Library
- Getting Started with CoreHybrid
Understanding CoreView - Quick Start Guides.
- CoreView Quick Start Guide Overview and Index - Tenant Admins
- CoreView Quick Start Guide Overview and Index - Operators
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration – Management
- Understanding the CoreView Operator Profile
- Understanding CoreView Operator Roles (New UX)
- Understanding CoreView Operator Roles
- Understanding CoreView Operator Delegation
- Understanding CoreView - Report Column Filtering
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration - V-Tenant User Filters
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration - Portal Information
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration Options
Troubleshooting Common Issues
- Unable to see OneDrive, SharePoint and Exchange Data
- Remote Office 365 PowerShell session can Conflict CoreView Management Actions
- Why I cannot save the changes on existing License pool?
- Error when attempting to perform a Management Action
- Unable to modify the Assigned Licenses in my License Pool Report
- Enabling Permission for Endpoint Manager Actions
- How to enable permission for BitLocker keys report
- How to recreate Admins Read-only
- How to add an operator to the portal?
- How to enable and configure CoreView management session
- How to provide a consent to activate Azure AD Reports Feature and activate Partial Import?
- Tips & Tricks: Leverage Pivot Reports to Prototype License Pool Criteria Filter
- Tips & Tricks - How to manage email notifications for newly added Operators.
- Disable MFA from Read Only Service Accounts
- How To: Report on "Consumed Portal Licenses"
- How to Configure Allowed IP Addresses for CoreView Service Accounts
- Tips & Tricks: How to merge License Pools
- How to Use CoreView's Global Report Filters
- How to use the What If tool to check Azure AD conditional access policies
- How to Configure Allowed IP Addresses for CoreView Service Accounts
- How to Archive a Teams Group
- How to Restore a Teams Group
- On-demand Import for a Single Device in Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- Custom Actions using the Microsoft Graph API
- How to set up your tenant for the switch to Microsoft Graph API
- GraphAPI configuration: How to get Client ID and Client Secret
- How to provide consent to import exchange information
Reporting and Analytics
- How do I Check and Manage Calendar Permissions for a User?
- How CoreView can help you with your Microsoft 365 Chargeback Goals.
- New UX: Understanding the new License Centers
- Understanding the Savings Opportunities Dashboard
- Understanding the License Optimization center
- Understanding License Pool Snapshots report
- Understanding Call quality dashboard
- Understanding Call quality report
- Understanding User call quality report
- Understanding Teams groups activity report
- Understanding Teams Adoption Growth Report
- Understanding Endpoint Manager reports
- Understanding Teams dashboard
- Understanding Risky Users report
- Understanding Storage Dashboard
- Troubleshoot Active Users (License Usage) data
- Legacy Protocol Management
- Report Columns: Is active 30/60/90
- Quarantined Messages Report - Understanding The Reports
Managing and Administration
- Teams Voice: Direct Routing Support
- How to enable management function?
- Forward SMTP Address vs Forward Address management actions
- How to add the users in bulk while executing Users management actions?
- How to Create & Manage Custom Actions
- How to schedule a report to be sent automatically, and how to modify its scheduling options?
- How to schedule an alert report for the License Count
- Tips & Tricks – How to read and modify license pool report?
- Overview of CoreView Workflow
- How to delegate Workflow management using roles
- How to configure CoreView and ServiceNow integration
- How to Enable Multi Factor Authentication for Operators and Admins who Access the CoreView Portal
- How Can I Migrate from Group-Based Licenses to Direct Licenses Managed by CoreView?
- Naming convention rules
- Custom Actions: Forbidden and Warning Values
- How to add users to Distribution Group in bulk using via CSV
- Not able to manage licenses error
- Using custom action json output as an input in the workflow
- Setting the Sensitivity Label on SharePoint as a Mandatory Field
- DistinguishedName vs OnPremisesDistinguishedName
- Understanding CoreView - Quick Start Guides.
- CoreView Product Manual
- Health Check
- Configuring predefined policies
- Edit policy settings: Set and monitor thresholds
- Edit remediation settings: Manual and automatic remediation
- Edit remediation settings: Configure attestation
- Remediation settings: Security & Identity policies
- Remediation settings: Teams Management policies
- Remediation settings: License Management policies
- Remediation settings: SharePoint & OneDrive Management policies
- Remediation settings: Exchange Management policies
- Out-of-the-Box playbooks
- Learning Platform
- Internal Customer Care Resources
- Webinars and Events
- Internal Support
Our product team is wrapping up their first-quarter efforts with a TON of new features – like a quick view of potential license savings – and a host of always-be-improving tweaks.
Focus on Performance
If you have spent a significant amount of time the product lately, you have probably noticed – we have made some vast performance improvements. We heard your feedback that performance is critical. There is still more to come, but so far – we are seeing load times that are at least 60% faster and, in many cases, as much as 3x faster!
Here are some other highlights of this month’s release:
CoreView has always helped you identify where to re-assign, downgrade, or optimize your license spend. But we are making it even easier by serving up a new Savings Opportunities Dashboard that quickly shows you where you could reclaim or adjust, broken down by license pool, so that you can delegate those adjustments. This dashboard shows you inactive, disabled, and over-licensed users with the ability to drill down to the list of users within each category. It also provides the convenience of looking at this by the number of users, currency, or percentage of the total members within the license pool.
On-Prem AD Users
Our goal is to simplify managing your users wherever they are – whether cloud or on-premises. Towards that end, we are continuing to expand our ability to manage on-prem Active Directory users using the Edit Sync User” management action, including:
- Update Mailbox Actions – Grant or remove access to mailboxes and edit forwarding addresses
- Enable Other Properties – You can now manage legacy "custom attributes" for users that you can map to your hybrid environment through the configuration file. It does not include the 30 additional Extension Attributes that you can map and give a user-friendly name through the UI.
Spring Cleaning Your Microsoft Teams Environment with Teams Governance and Policy Enforcement
When was the last time you archived or deleted unused Teams? In this release, we are making it easier to manage the lifecycle of Teams by adding additional Management Actions.
- Archive Teams Groups - Through the management action, the user will be able to select one or more Teams to select for archiving. Article Link: How to Archive a Teams Group
- Restore Teams Group - Through the management action, the user will be able to select one or more previously archived Teams to select for restoration. Article Link: How to Restore a Teams Group
We will be enforcing Teams Group name character limitations and ensuring that the phone number drop-down only lets you assign available phone numbers.
- Create Teams Group will now require that an Owner be designated when creating a Teams Group to align with M365 rules
- Teams/Manage MSCallingPlan/OperatorConnect Number contains a usability improvement that allows you to select a number from a list of available numbers. It also supports type-ahead to allow users to begin typing the number, dynamically filtering the numbers shown.
In this release, we have added a new “Group owner” field when creating modern SharePoint sites and a new “Sensitivity” label when creating SharePoint sites. You will also be able to see if a SharePoint site is a “Hub” in the following reports:
- SharePoint Site Usage
- SharePoint Site Activity
- SharePoint Owners
Windows Server 2019 Hybrid Connector Support
machine. This requires coordination with our Customer Success team, so please reach out to your CSM if you would like to upgrade.
- We also changed the behavior of the Tasks panel. Previously, when an operator performed a management action from the User Card, this would open the Tasks panel. We no longer automatically open the Tasks panel. We also updated the Tasks panel to ensure that it accurately displays the status of tasks.
Our team is already busy testing the next round of improvements; check back next month for more exciting updates!