Release 21.05 Key Features
Modified on Thu, 01 Jul 2021 at 09:40 AM
- CoreView Release Notes September 2023
- CoreView Release Notes August 2023
- CoreView Release Notes July 2023
- CoreView Release Notes June 2023
- CoreView Release Notes May 2023
- CoreView Release Notes April 2023
- CoreView Release Notes March 2023
- CoreView Release Notes February 2023
- CoreView Release Notes January 2023
- CoreView December 2022 Release Notes
- CoreView November 2022 Release Notes
- CoreView October 2022 Release Notes
- September 2022 Release Notes
- August 2022 Release Notes
- Release 22.06 Key Features
- Release 22.05 Key Features
- Release 22.04 Key Features
- Release 22.03 Key Features
- Release 22.01 Key Features
- Release 21.12 Key Features
- Release 21.11 Key Features
- Release 21.10 Key Features
- Release 21.09 Key Features
- Release 21.08 Key Features
- Release 21.07 Key Features
- Release 21.05 Key Features
- Release 21.04 Key Features
- Release 21.03 Key Features
- Release 21.02 Key Features
- Release 21.01 Key Features
- Release Information
- Getting Started with Customer Care
Getting Started with CoreView
- Configuration Overview
- Creating CoreView Tenant Administrators
- CoreView Operator Uses Cases & Dependencies
- Creating a License Pool
- Understanding Virtual Tenants
- "Send As" DNS Requirements for CoreAdoption Campaigns (Optional)
- How to enforce MFA on CoreView service accounts
- Creating a License Pool
- How to ensure security for CoreView service accounts
- Disabling MFA for CoreView service accounts
- Set Conditional Access to grant access only inside the CoreView data center
- How to check and analyze the Message Trace
- How To Configure Email Forwarding
- How to convert a Shared Mailbox to a User Mailbox
- How to convert a user mailbox to a shared mailbox in Exchange Online
- How to Create Microsoft 365 Groups for Improved Collaboration
- How To Create Shared Mailbox
- How To Create User Mailbox
- How To Grant Access To Mailbox
- How to List all the Mailboxes a User has access to in Microsoft 365
- How to remove delegates from Mailbox
- How to remove user access to Mailbox
- How to review and manage Exchange online mailbox permissions
- How to verify if a user has updated the Password
- Read Permission for Mailbox
- What are security groups and How to create it
- What is a Distribution Group and How to create it
- Exchange Online
- Custom Actions Library
- Getting Started with CoreHybrid
Understanding CoreView - Quick Start Guides.
- CoreView Quick Start Guide Overview and Index - Tenant Admins
- CoreView Quick Start Guide Overview and Index - Operators
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration – Management
- Understanding the CoreView Operator Profile
- Understanding CoreView Operator Roles (New UX)
- Understanding CoreView Operator Roles
- Understanding CoreView Operator Delegation
- Understanding CoreView - Report Column Filtering
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration - V-Tenant User Filters
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration - Portal Information
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration Options
Troubleshooting Common Issues
- Unable to see OneDrive, SharePoint and Exchange Data
- Remote Office 365 PowerShell session can Conflict CoreView Management Actions
- Why I cannot save the changes on existing License pool?
- Error when attempting to perform a Management Action
- Unable to modify the Assigned Licenses in my License Pool Report
- Enabling Permission for Endpoint Manager Actions
- How to enable permission for BitLocker keys report
- How to recreate Admins Read-only
- How to add an operator to the portal?
- How to enable and configure CoreView management session
- How to provide a consent to activate Azure AD Reports Feature and activate Partial Import?
- Tips & Tricks: Leverage Pivot Reports to Prototype License Pool Criteria Filter
- Tips & Tricks - How to manage email notifications for newly added Operators.
- Disable MFA from Read Only Service Accounts
- How To: Report on "Consumed Portal Licenses"
- How to Configure Allowed IP Addresses for CoreView Service Accounts
- Tips & Tricks: How to merge License Pools
- How to Use CoreView's Global Report Filters
- How to use the What If tool to check Azure AD conditional access policies
- How to Configure Allowed IP Addresses for CoreView Service Accounts
- How to Archive a Teams Group
- How to Restore a Teams Group
- On-demand Import for a Single Device in Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- Custom Actions using the Microsoft Graph API
- How to set up your tenant for the switch to Microsoft Graph API
- GraphAPI configuration: How to get Client ID and Client Secret
- How to provide consent to import exchange information
Reporting and Analytics
- How do I Check and Manage Calendar Permissions for a User?
- How CoreView can help you with your Microsoft 365 Chargeback Goals.
- New UX: Understanding the new License Centers
- Understanding the Savings Opportunities Dashboard
- Understanding the License Optimization center
- Understanding License Pool Snapshots report
- Understanding Call quality dashboard
- Understanding Call quality report
- Understanding User call quality report
- Understanding Teams groups activity report
- Understanding Teams Adoption Growth Report
- Understanding Endpoint Manager reports
- Understanding Teams dashboard
- Understanding Risky Users report
- Understanding Storage Dashboard
- Troubleshoot Active Users (License Usage) data
- Legacy Protocol Management
- Report Columns: Is active 30/60/90
- Quarantined Messages Report - Understanding The Reports
Managing and Administration
- Teams Voice: Direct Routing Support
- How to enable management function?
- Forward SMTP Address vs Forward Address management actions
- How to add the users in bulk while executing Users management actions?
- How to Create & Manage Custom Actions
- How to schedule a report to be sent automatically, and how to modify its scheduling options?
- How to schedule an alert report for the License Count
- Tips & Tricks – How to read and modify license pool report?
- Overview of CoreView Workflow
- How to delegate Workflow management using roles
- How to configure CoreView and ServiceNow integration
- How to Enable Multi Factor Authentication for Operators and Admins who Access the CoreView Portal
- How Can I Migrate from Group-Based Licenses to Direct Licenses Managed by CoreView?
- Naming convention rules
- Custom Actions: Forbidden and Warning Values
- How to add users to Distribution Group in bulk using via CSV
- Not able to manage licenses error
- Using custom action json output as an input in the workflow
- Setting the Sensitivity Label on SharePoint as a Mandatory Field
- DistinguishedName vs OnPremisesDistinguishedName
- Understanding CoreView - Quick Start Guides.
- CoreView Product Manual
- Health Check
- Configuring predefined policies
- Edit policy settings: Set and monitor thresholds
- Edit remediation settings: Manual and automatic remediation
- Edit remediation settings: Configure attestation
- Remediation settings: Security & Identity policies
- Remediation settings: Teams Management policies
- Remediation settings: License Management policies
- Remediation settings: SharePoint & OneDrive Management policies
- Remediation settings: Exchange Management policies
- Out-of-the-Box playbooks
- Learning Platform
- Internal Customer Care Resources
- Webinars and Events
- Internal Support
CoreView 21.05 was released June 28, 2021. This new version includes the following enhancements: workflow enhancements such as “IF” filters on sequences, group notifications for approvals, ServiceNow integration improvements and much more.
Here’s a list of all the main new features:
- Secure by Default Option
- New “IF” Filter in Workflows
- Edit user properties within Users report (ONCLOUD)
- Add expiration date to KPI Exceptions
- Added option “Change Password at Next Logon” to Manage Password management action
- Workflow: Service Now – ability to update any field on incident ticket
- Workflow: OU and UPN can now be drop-down selections for execution inputs
- Workflow: For groups with multiple owners – all owners notified for approvals
- Edit Mailbox Management Action now works for both on-prem and cloud mailboxes
Secure Option - New configuration available under My Organization - Settings to mitigate security risk related to Operators misconfiguration.
In an environment with V-Tenant and Permission configured, Operators with no V-Tenant and/or Permission assigned, cannot visualize any information or perform any action.
New “IF” filter in workflows - Helps shorten the time it takes to create and manage workflows.
Execution filters can now be configured for action sequences within workflows.
Sequences with filters will only execute if configured conditions are satisfied.
Edit user properties within Users report (ONCLOUD) - Operators can now launch the “Edit User Properties” management action straight from the Users Report table.
This shortcut is available only for OnCloud Users and substitute the current side view.
Add expiration date to KPI Exceptions - Operators can now set Expiration Date to Exceptions, when managing KPIs.
Once an Expiration Date is set, the Exception will automatically be removed from the Exception list, and If the item still matches KPI’s criteria, will be shown in the KPI Dashboard.
Added option “Change Password at Next Logon” to Manage Password management action - This management action will allow Operators to quickly and easily force password resets for Risky Users, enhancing the ability to secure their organization.
Workflow: Service Now – ability to update any field on incident ticket
Custom fields can be used in case any fields are mandatory to update an incident.
Custom fields can now be set within the Change Incident Status action of a ServiceNow workflow.
You can call this workflow from ServiceNow. The ticket number is passed to the workflow and the incident is updated accordingly.
Workflow: OU and UPN can now be drop-down selections for execution inputs - Organizational units (OU) and users (UPN) are now available as dropdown execution inputs in workflows.
Workflow: Notify all owners for approval for groups with multiple owners - Improve policy automation by supporting multiple recipients for approval.
A list of recipients can now be sent in workflows when executing from reports.
Edit Mailbox Management Action now works for both on-premises and cloud mailboxes - Operators can now edit both On Premises and Cloud mailboxes seamlessly. All mailboxes will be available to the user to edit without the user having to know whether the mailbox is On Premises or in the Cloud.