Release 21.03 Key Features
Modified on Fri, 07 May 2021 at 04:25 PM
- CoreView Release Notes September 2023
- CoreView Release Notes August 2023
- CoreView Release Notes July 2023
- CoreView Release Notes June 2023
- CoreView Release Notes May 2023
- CoreView Release Notes April 2023
- CoreView Release Notes March 2023
- CoreView Release Notes February 2023
- CoreView Release Notes January 2023
- CoreView December 2022 Release Notes
- CoreView November 2022 Release Notes
- CoreView October 2022 Release Notes
- September 2022 Release Notes
- August 2022 Release Notes
- Release 22.06 Key Features
- Release 22.05 Key Features
- Release 22.04 Key Features
- Release 22.03 Key Features
- Release 22.01 Key Features
- Release 21.12 Key Features
- Release 21.11 Key Features
- Release 21.10 Key Features
- Release 21.09 Key Features
- Release 21.08 Key Features
- Release 21.07 Key Features
- Release 21.05 Key Features
- Release 21.04 Key Features
- Release 21.03 Key Features
- Release 21.02 Key Features
- Release 21.01 Key Features
- Release Information
- Getting Started with Customer Care
Getting Started with CoreView
- Configuration Overview
- Creating CoreView Tenant Administrators
- CoreView Operator Uses Cases & Dependencies
- Creating a License Pool
- Understanding Virtual Tenants
- "Send As" DNS Requirements for CoreAdoption Campaigns (Optional)
- How to enforce MFA on CoreView service accounts
- Creating a License Pool
- How to ensure security for CoreView service accounts
- Disabling MFA for CoreView service accounts
- Set Conditional Access to grant access only inside the CoreView data center
- How to check and analyze the Message Trace
- How To Configure Email Forwarding
- How to convert a Shared Mailbox to a User Mailbox
- How to convert a user mailbox to a shared mailbox in Exchange Online
- How to Create Microsoft 365 Groups for Improved Collaboration
- How To Create Shared Mailbox
- How To Create User Mailbox
- How To Grant Access To Mailbox
- How to List all the Mailboxes a User has access to in Microsoft 365
- How to remove delegates from Mailbox
- How to remove user access to Mailbox
- How to review and manage Exchange online mailbox permissions
- How to verify if a user has updated the Password
- Read Permission for Mailbox
- What are security groups and How to create it
- What is a Distribution Group and How to create it
- Exchange Online
- Custom Actions Library
- Getting Started with CoreHybrid
Understanding CoreView - Quick Start Guides.
- CoreView Quick Start Guide Overview and Index - Tenant Admins
- CoreView Quick Start Guide Overview and Index - Operators
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration – Management
- Understanding the CoreView Operator Profile
- Understanding CoreView Operator Roles (New UX)
- Understanding CoreView Operator Roles
- Understanding CoreView Operator Delegation
- Understanding CoreView - Report Column Filtering
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration - V-Tenant User Filters
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration - Portal Information
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration Options
Troubleshooting Common Issues
- Unable to see OneDrive, SharePoint and Exchange Data
- Remote Office 365 PowerShell session can Conflict CoreView Management Actions
- Why I cannot save the changes on existing License pool?
- Error when attempting to perform a Management Action
- Unable to modify the Assigned Licenses in my License Pool Report
- Enabling Permission for Endpoint Manager Actions
- How to enable permission for BitLocker keys report
- How to recreate Admins Read-only
- How to add an operator to the portal?
- How to enable and configure CoreView management session
- How to provide a consent to activate Azure AD Reports Feature and activate Partial Import?
- Tips & Tricks: Leverage Pivot Reports to Prototype License Pool Criteria Filter
- Tips & Tricks - How to manage email notifications for newly added Operators.
- Disable MFA from Read Only Service Accounts
- How To: Report on "Consumed Portal Licenses"
- How to Configure Allowed IP Addresses for CoreView Service Accounts
- Tips & Tricks: How to merge License Pools
- How to Use CoreView's Global Report Filters
- How to use the What If tool to check Azure AD conditional access policies
- How to Configure Allowed IP Addresses for CoreView Service Accounts
- How to Archive a Teams Group
- How to Restore a Teams Group
- On-demand Import for a Single Device in Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- Custom Actions using the Microsoft Graph API
- How to set up your tenant for the switch to Microsoft Graph API
- GraphAPI configuration: How to get Client ID and Client Secret
- How to provide consent to import exchange information
Reporting and Analytics
- How do I Check and Manage Calendar Permissions for a User?
- How CoreView can help you with your Microsoft 365 Chargeback Goals.
- New UX: Understanding the new License Centers
- Understanding the Savings Opportunities Dashboard
- Understanding the License Optimization center
- Understanding License Pool Snapshots report
- Understanding Call quality dashboard
- Understanding Call quality report
- Understanding User call quality report
- Understanding Teams groups activity report
- Understanding Teams Adoption Growth Report
- Understanding Endpoint Manager reports
- Understanding Teams dashboard
- Understanding Risky Users report
- Understanding Storage Dashboard
- Troubleshoot Active Users (License Usage) data
- Legacy Protocol Management
- Report Columns: Is active 30/60/90
- Quarantined Messages Report - Understanding The Reports
Managing and Administration
- Teams Voice: Direct Routing Support
- How to enable management function?
- Forward SMTP Address vs Forward Address management actions
- How to add the users in bulk while executing Users management actions?
- How to Create & Manage Custom Actions
- How to schedule a report to be sent automatically, and how to modify its scheduling options?
- How to schedule an alert report for the License Count
- Tips & Tricks – How to read and modify license pool report?
- Overview of CoreView Workflow
- How to delegate Workflow management using roles
- How to configure CoreView and ServiceNow integration
- How to Enable Multi Factor Authentication for Operators and Admins who Access the CoreView Portal
- How Can I Migrate from Group-Based Licenses to Direct Licenses Managed by CoreView?
- Naming convention rules
- Custom Actions: Forbidden and Warning Values
- How to add users to Distribution Group in bulk using via CSV
- Not able to manage licenses error
- Using custom action json output as an input in the workflow
- Setting the Sensitivity Label on SharePoint as a Mandatory Field
- DistinguishedName vs OnPremisesDistinguishedName
- Understanding CoreView - Quick Start Guides.
- CoreView Product Manual
- Health Check
- Configuring predefined policies
- Edit policy settings: Set and monitor thresholds
- Edit remediation settings: Manual and automatic remediation
- Edit remediation settings: Configure attestation
- Remediation settings: Security & Identity policies
- Remediation settings: Teams Management policies
- Remediation settings: License Management policies
- Remediation settings: SharePoint & OneDrive Management policies
- Remediation settings: Exchange Management policies
- Out-of-the-Box playbooks
- Learning Platform
- Internal Customer Care Resources
- Webinars and Events
- Internal Support
CoreView 21.03 released May 6th, 2021. With this release, we continue our focus on platform enhancements, as well as adding important features that boost CoreView Adoption, Microsoft 365 Governance, and Automation.
Here’s a list of all the main new features:
There’s now a global search bar at the top center of the interface. This search bar replaces the old user search (magnifying glass next to the tenant name) as well as the “Filter Reports” in the reports section (this is still present as a shortcut to search reports only). The global search can be used to find users, groups, reports, and actions. The search results will group each category and show the first 2-5 results, if there are more results, you can select “See more results”. In the “See more Results” section, each type can be selected. For users this includes: User Mailbox, User, EquipmentMailbox, and SharedMailbox.
No more prompts or waiting for advanced management to be enabled. You can find this option under “My Organization\Settings\Management” Under Management type there’s a selector to “Auto enable management session”. With this turned on, Advanced Management will automatically be enabled the first time an operator launch the management action (if it was disabled). Tenant admins can still disable Advanced Management manually if needed to for maintenance or other reasons.
In order for 3rd party applications to use the CoreView API for they need a public key to authenticate. With this release tenant admins will now be able to generate public API Keys directly from the portal. Admins will be able to define the life (expiration) of the keys as well as the roles. The keys are only visible when created so they need to be copy/pasted immediately into the application/script being integrated.
- “Multichoice with Timeout” and “Owner/Operator Timeout Approval” (CoreFlow, Manual) – Both of these actions work in a similar way. You can now set a timeout value while waiting for input or approval. This prevents the workflow from being in a running state indefinitely. If no response after the specified time, the response will be “TimedOut=Yes” (boolean) and that can be passed to the next action.
- Use Case: When an inactive license is detected, a workflow can ask the user’s manager if the license can be reclaimed. If the manager doesn't answer after a period of time, the workflow can then proceed to ask HR. if HR doesn't answer, we can ask the operator, and if the operator doesn't answer we can tag the user as not managed with the date XYZ then close the workflow.
- Stop Action (CoreFlow, Miscellaneous) – This action will stop the execution of the workflow.
- Use case: When used with TimedOut actions above, you can set the filter to execute the action only if TimedOut=True. This will stop the execution of the workflow and the workflow execution will be “success”
- More than 60 Bug Fixes and Tech improvements have been delivered in this release!