- Organization Info: allows you to review basic information about your organization. Here, you can update the logo graphic image used to represent your organization within CoreView.
- Settings allow you to manage the settings of the portal:
- CSV Delimeter allows you to change the character used as the CSV Delimiter for any text files imported into CoreView and skip Active Mail User (in a consumption dashboard if yes -> won’t be considered). Moreover, you can decide whether the operators can see only their own tasks.
- Enable/Disable the option 'Skip Active Mail User'
- Enable/Disable the option 'Operators can see only their own task'
- Show locked features: enable the option to see also features not included in the current subscription
- Virtual Tenant:
- by turning on the flag "SharePoint: Filter Sites by owner" the virtual tenant on Users will be applied on SharePoint Admins as well. If flag isn't enabled then Virtual tenant will not be applied on SharePoint Admins.
- Enabling the option 'Groups: Filter groups by owner', the operators will only be able to see and manage groups owned by the user within the virtual tenant scope the operators belongs to.
- The option 'Exclude V-Tenant delegation for Teams Group' allow operators to view all members of a Teams group and be able to add or remove users, allowing for increased visibility and control. When the setting is on "Disable", all the members included in Teams groups (visible to a determined operator) are visible to that operator, and can be removed from that group.
- License Pools
- enable License pool V-tenants: this option allows you to enable your license pools to be also V-tenants, so the operator who belongs to a specific license pool will be able to see and manage only users from the assigned license pool.
- Mail Settings : indicates what is the mail provider configured to deliver campaigns and/or scheduled reports emails. The two options available are 'Default Provided' and 'SendGrid provider'. See more in the article "Send As" DNS Requirements for CoreAdoption Campaigns
- GraphApi: indicates if the GraphApi consent is enabled.
- Management: from this tab you can check and change the Management Type. See more in the article: How to change management type: basic vs advanced?
- Management Actions allows you to enable the option 'Make the Notes field mandatory for management actions'.
- Service Now Configuration: option used to complete the configuration of Service Now
- Management SharePoint indicates if the SharePoint management is enabled. This option allows seeing the data in OneDrive owners report as well as perform OneDrive actions
- Notifications: Notify or not by email once a new operator will be added
- CoreLearning indicates whether the feature is enabled and the relative info.
- Naming Conventions allows you to add a specific prefix and/or suffix to the chosen context and filed and define a list of blocked words.
- Extension Attribute: Extension Attributes can be now mapped to the Portal Attributes. The Mapped attributes can be used as delegation filters to set the V-tenant. Operators can edit this Mapped attributed in the following management actions:
- Create New User
- Edit User
- Edit User Properties in Bulk
- Set Portal Attribute
- Secure By Default: In an environment with V-Tenant and Permission configured, Operators with no V-Tenant and/or Permission assigned, cannot visualize any information or perform any action.
- Portal Information: allows you to review details about your CoreView subscription. You can verify your Subscription level, the Expiration date, the Purchased and Consumed Portal Licenses, the Subscription purchased and the Last Import Date (Full Import) of your tenant.
- Admins Read-Only: allows you to view any administrator accounts limited to a Read-Only mode.
- OnPremises: shows the status of the hybrid configuration (if module is enabled)
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article